Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin D Dew has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Dew is one of the most intelligent men and doctors I have ever met. He is down to earth, real, and has an incisive wit. I would recommend him to anyone who wants someone who not only really knows their stuff and finds medicine fascinating, but for someone who really cares as well. thanks for being my doctor, Rhonda Cawthorn
What a God sent Doctor. He is truly an angel that was given to us, his patients as he cares, he worries, and he helps to the best he can. He will go out of his way to help the patient in any possible way. Just know him, and trust what he asks for you to do, and follow through with any types of tests he may order. Dr. Dew is a pure genius as his father whom passed over the summer of 2010. Both are absolute genus's. And you are so lucky for having him as a doctor.
Dr. Dew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Kevin D Dew accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin D Dew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlestown, IN.