Dr. Kevin Dickerson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Dickerson?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2014

Dr. Dickerson has been our family doctor for 12 years. I have never had any kind of a problem with his treatments. He is gentle in his manner with both of my children and they feel that he really cares about them. I have never had difficulty in getting a sick appt. and the staff is responsive and helpful.

A Wonderful, Caring Doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Dickerson is the ideal pediatrician. He has a gentle, pleasant manner, and he knows what he's doing. I couldn't be happier to take my daughter to him. If she's sick, he'll find a way to see her that day. Well appointments are best made far in advance, but that's a minor issue. A great doctor!

Excellent pediatrician

Posted on February 5th, 2012

We have been going to Dr. Dickerson since my son (7) was born and also take my daughter (2) to him. He's always very attentive, and takes time to make sure we understand his diagnosis. Several years ago we went through a medical scare with my son, and Dr. Dickerson was thorough and genuinely concerned. It turned out to be nothing, but he did a very good job of leading us through possibilities, reassuring us when necessary, and directing us to the right specialists, as well as following up.

Brushed off & not listened to

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

i have gone through over two years of my son being very sick and not being taken seriously. I have brought my son in numerous times explaining that something was seriously wrong with him. I was repeatedly brushed off while i brought him in with increasingly frequent and severe symptoms of dizziness, his heart racing, confusion, fatigue and was told that he just had a rare case of migraines with no referral to a neurologist. After being so tired of seeing my sons health continue to decline and being made out to be over reacting I took him to Children's and insisted on him being admitted. After having tests run we found out he has an adrenal deficiency which is very serious and life threatening and the episodes my son was having could have been fatal. Even after the diagnosis and testing I still have not received a phone call or follow up from Dr. Dickerson or his office.

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I hate to see my son grow up and have to leave Dr. Dickerson, but all good things must come again. I think Dr. Dickerson is a fabulous Dr. and this is hard to find in this day and age.

patient's mom of 5 years

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Very professional and caring Dr. I feel very blessed to have found him.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

He is a fantastic doctor. He has been treating my boys since he started in this practice. We had a major illness a few years ago and he was very concerned when we were going to specialists and always followed up after one of the appointments. A very caring, concerned doctor. One of the best.

Dr. Kevin Dickerson

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

He is great. He feels my daughters parts and tells me when it is going to happen. He gives correct treatments and is very kind and is always on time.

Posted on July 9th, 2017