Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin J Dinapoli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
I have a lot of memories with Dr. DiNapoli. I've been with him since he got out of school 28 (long) years ago. We always laugh and joke around why I'm there to see him. I remember one time I turned off the lights and laid on the exam table with a migraine. He walked in and said "what's this" ? I told him to turn off the lights that I had a migraine. He turned off the lights and we talked for about a half hour. When our conversation was over so was my migraine. He also stopped once to see me at the hospital. He sat on the edge of my bed and I began to laugh. All of a sudden at the top of his lungs he yells "quick get a sed- ative" my patient has gone crazy. We both laughed that off. His bedside manner and his caring personality has helped me get thru a lot of difficult times in the past 28 years, but I wouldn't trade him for nothing. HE'S AWESOME.
I really love Dr. DiNapoli's bedside manner. I found him 28 years ago fresh out of medical school. He's taken care of me ever since. We've laughed together and he's wiped away the tears when I was going thru a rough time. He always listens to what I say, which is a rareity sometimes. The only things that have changed on Dr. Dinapoli are the grey hears on his head. We're getting old together. If he ever retired he better find me his twin, I don't want to loose him. Thanks so much for everything. You trully deserve doctor of the year". Keep up the Good Work. gwen
Dr. Dinapoli takes the time to get problem diagnosis right and advises and prescribes preventative measures to keep good diabetic control and stay on top of other health issues. He listens well and responds with effective treatments and/or specialist recommendations. His staff is great for helping resolve insurance and other issues that may arise.
Dr. Dinapoli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Mc Gaw Medical Center Northwestern University
Dr. Kevin J Dinapoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMadison Medical Affiliates, 788 N Jefferson St, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin J Dinapoli in this video.
Dr. Kevin J Dinapoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.