Dr. Kevin Doner Is this you?

Blessing to Dr Donor and staff

Dr Donor has been my guiding light through my scary journey. He is compassionate, encouraging, and honest and very kind. His staff Sofie, Claudia, and Ellen have also been with me in my 5 year journey. It has been so comforting to me to have caring and compassionate people on this scary journey. Y'all have made my journey easier.... Thank Y'all. Love Y'all Dearly

Awesome doctor very compassionate. Realistic but comforting

Wonderful

Sincerely caring physician.

Doctor May Be Good - But STAFF is Awful

If I could put negative ratings on this review I certainly would! The doctor may be good but the Staff is rude, NEVER call you back, discourteous ... look, cancer patients don't call an oncologist to get a general check up, we call because we need help with a life threatening issue...why on earth would a doctor allow such behavior of their staff to patients? I have found Texas Oncology system pretty much the same all the way around....Doctors good, Staff bad. Go to another Group...I have and the stress level has significantly gone down...dealing with compassionate staff is important too!!!

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Doner is a true professional. He is understanding, takes time to listen to his patients, he has personally called me back when I've requested a call from him. I was diagnosed over 2 years ago with cancer and he was with me every step of the way, never felt like I was just "an appointment". I'm thankful I was under the care of Dr. Doner.

excellent

Dr Doner is a very caring doctor, I would recommend him highly

Dr. Doner was compassionate.

Dr. Doner treated my husband for 3 months. My husband did not survive his battle with pancreatic cancer, but I know that he received excellent and compassionate care. Dr. Doner was always very honest with us and I felt had my husbands best interests in mind with all the treatments and tests that were ordered.

Dr. Kevin Doner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.