Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin G Drew has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
Went to Dr. Drew and he wanted me to get shots more than I needed them to. He wanted me to switch all care to his clinic or he wouldn't continue writing my scripts. I had been going to another person in his office who was wonderful to deal with. Dr. Drew point blank told me if your not going to give me the CREAM where all the money is made I'm not helping you with your pain scripts. One of my scripts causes seizures if you quit them entirely without weaning and he was like not my problem. He then told his nurse to discharge me as soon as I wouldn't agree to allowing him to give me unnecessary treatments. Don't go here! Run the other direction lots of other really good pain doctors out there Dr. Drew is not one of them.
Every review I read was very true. His very rude non dr. Assistant told me and I quote " people like you make me sick" I heard dr. Drew ( hurts to call him dr.) and nurses laughing. I was new to area and only wish I did my homework before going to these people. I thought it was only me. The best best pain relief I got was when I was no longer welcome there. So I thank them for making it possible to find a true blue pain healer.
He gave me a dangerous Medicine that caused me to black out and said there were no side effects. I thought him arrogant and kept telling me how terrible my back was in a sarcastic manner, He offered no other solutions for me. I left discouraged and angry! His telephone scheduler was so rude to me on the phone when I asked her for a sedative before my MRI appt. She told me in no uncertain terms that, "he does NOT prescribe Valium". I hung up on her and never went back. dr
Dr. Drew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Kevin G Drew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichiana Spine Sports, 3740 Edison Lakes Pkwy Ste 101, Mishawaka, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin G Drew in this video.
Dr. Kevin G Drew is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mishawaka, IN.