Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin M Dukes has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kevin M Dukes has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Kevin M Dukes is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Dukes, re-attached my right bicept tendon and repaired rotator cuff in 1995. I use a wheelchair full time and play wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis. I was 45 at the time. In 2010, I tore my right rotator cuff again and he repaired it again. I am 63 years old now. I still play wheelchair basketball and as soon as this season is over, I am going back to him and have him look at my left rotator cuff. Dr. Dukes made me feel like I was one of his best friends from day one. He doesn't spend a lot of time with you in his office because, like most successful doctors he is very busy. He has operated on several friends of mine who also use wheelchairs full time. They have all been very pleased with him. I think he is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him. If you have questions, he will take the time to answer you. His staff is also very helpful.
29 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Kevin M Dukes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTulsa Bone & Joint Associates PC, 4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Kevin M Dukes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.