Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin M Dunsmoor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 56
Dr Dunsmoor is a great Dr although if it tokes 2 months to get a appointment it to late. Dr Dunsmoors nurse monica is a waste of time tring to contact her. I call ed 5 times in 5 weaks with no responce on getting my perscription refilled! I am looking for a new Dr now and its a shame becouse I have been with Dr Dunsmoor for over 5 years. Although if you cant get his lazy nurse to do her job there in no use going to him.
I have the deepest regard and confidence in Dr Dunsmoor and this Doc knows something about EVERYTHING!! I left his care a couple years ago to locate a Dr. who was closer to my home. What a mistake that was! After giving the new Dr. a really fair chance to take care of my problems and after many months of the problems continuing even though tests showed what the problems were she never followed through with what was needed and would get off the subject of the real problem to discuss other off subject issues that SHE thought were more important, I decided to go back to Dr Dunsmoor. This Dr NEVER listened and never followed through with discovery. I returned to Dr Dunsmoor. The best thing about him is he is so compassionate and caring and really listens!! A Dr. who really listens to you and applies his vast knowledge to your problems. First time back he ordered all of the test I should have had long ago, the results confirming what my real problem was that I knew all along. God bless Dr Dunsmoor for his caring nature and a no nonsense approach to solve a problem that has caused me pain and suffering over the past 2 yrs that I was out of his care. I'm on my way now to getting better now that I'm back with him. Thanks Dr Dunsmoor!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kevin M Dunsmoor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBox Canyon Primary Care, 2647 Box Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Kevin M Dunsmoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.