Dr. Kevin S Earl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin S Earl?

Weight Loss Success!

I have been coming in to see Dr. Earl for weight loss help. So far, I am down 20 pounds and have never felt better. I am looking forward to seeing more weight loss in the new year. Dr. Earl makes talking about dieting and exercise habits easy and comfortable. He is positive and encouraging about gains and losses, making it easier to stay on track and be consistent with our plan.

Dr. Earl is Great!

I have been seeing Dr. Earl on and off for a few years both for family practice and weight loss. He is personable, caring, and encouraging. I have and would recommend him to my family and friends for family practice and weight loss. I really appreciate how kind and knowledgeable he is. Thank you Dr. Earl and staff!

Cool Sculpting

I have lived with saddlebags all my life, diet and exercise have not helped. I saw Dr. Earl for Cool Sculpting and I can see dramatic results after just one treatment! They recommend 2-3 treatments, I just have not had the time to get back in. I am definitely going back tho, It works!

Get Results!

I see Dr. Earl and his Aesthetician on a regular basis for medical and cosmetic needs. The treatments they offer are quick and effective. The Staff is always warm and inviting. I love this office!

Cool Sculpting with Dr. Earl works!

I did not realize how dramatic the difference was from my Cool Sculpting until I saw my 3 month post-treatment photos. Amazing! Dr. Earl and his staff were very friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process.

Love this Clinic! Dr. earl is very thorough and always takes his time. His staff is outstanding and helpful. Procedures have great results.

Hormone Replacement Therapy Works!

Hormone Replacement Therapy: Fantastic Results! This treatment has changed my energy levels I always be exhausted after work and now have the energy to spend time outside, walk the dog and workout. Major Difference! I highly recommend!

Best Doc!

I love my fillers in the cheek and lip area. I used Doc Kevin Earl, Doc Earl has been injecting over 15 years and really gets it. The shape is exactly what I wanted with perfect dispersion, very even. Nearly pain free with absolutely zero bruising! LOVE my new gorgeous plump lips!!! Also the cheek contouring really shapes my face the way I’ve always wanted :). Thanks Doc! I only trust Doc Earl with my face.

Exceptional experiences with Dermapen each time I have been in! The results have been wonderful and the staff is very informative and helpful! I would highly recommend Earl MD!

I could not ask for a better group of people, both staff and Dr. Earl! They are not only professional, but they put me at ease before, during and after my vaser lipo procedure for my stomach and chin. The staff and Dr. Earl make themselves available to speak to me about any concerns I have! I am 'pleased as punch' by my results.. Thank you Dr. Earl!

I wanted to start losing weight, so I went to Dr. Earl and he has helped me lose 30 lbs in 3 months. I am very pleased with him helping me!! Thank you Dr. Earl,.

I came in for weight loss and have lost 29 lbs in 2 months! I feel 10x's better and the program works!! Thank you Dr. Earl!

Dr. Kevin S Earl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bentonville, AR.