Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin S Elliott
Dr. Kevin S Elliott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA, with other offices in Roseville, CA and Carmichael, CA . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Elliott has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin S Elliott has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I would chose this Doctor without hesitation! He is sharp,smart, and on top of the issue. He figures it out quickly and comes up with a plan to resolve it. He also follows through in offering follow up plans, treatments, advice, etc.He does not waste any time and takes care of the issue with urgency. Trust him. I give him and office a 10!
This is one talented gyn. oncologist surgeon. Leader in the robotic surgery method for cancer related hysterectomy, gentle, professional, straight shooter at the same time who knows his stuff. I'm on the road to recovery and am extremely pleased and feel very fortunate to have had him as my surgeon. Handled my post surgery concerns well. His staff is caring and professional, they also handled all necessary insurance and disability paperwork in a very timely manner.
I was referred to Dr. Elliott after my PCP and an trans vaginal ultra sound found a large mass on the area of my right ovary. Dr. Elliott ended up doing a radical hysterectomy, removed 22 lymph nodes and a complete omentectomy. It was cancer and I was devastated.Dr. Elliott recommended chemo and found me an oncologist/hemotologist. I continue to see him for follow up and will continue to do so for several years. He is always knowledgeable, friendly, patient and respectful. He has a good bedside manner and is very frank with me when I have questions.He is young and on the cutting edge of his profession!
Dr. Elliott was perfect for me. His P.A. compliments him nicely. An impressive two some!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kevin S Elliott accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin S Elliott in this video.
Dr. Kevin S Elliott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.