Dr. Kevin Elliott Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Elliott?

Posted on October 16th, 2015

We just saw Dr. Elliott for the first time. He seemed thorough, kind, efficient. I can't rate all questions at this point. I pray he's an excellent surgeon.

ms. ann

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I would chose this Doctor without hesitation! He is sharp,smart, and on top of the issue. He figures it out quickly and comes up with a plan to resolve it. He also follows through in offering follow up plans, treatments, advice, etc.He does not waste any time and takes care of the issue with urgency. Trust him. I give him and office a 10!

Wow, Dr. Elliott Sets the Standard for Amazing Care

Posted on July 30th, 2011

This is one talented gyn. oncologist surgeon. Leader in the robotic surgery method for cancer related hysterectomy, gentle, professional, straight shooter at the same time who knows his stuff. I'm on the road to recovery and am extremely pleased and feel very fortunate to have had him as my surgeon. Handled my post surgery concerns well. His staff is caring and professional, they also handled all necessary insurance and disability paperwork in a very timely manner.

referred to Dr. Elliott

Posted on August 25th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Elliott after my PCP and an trans vaginal ultra sound found a large mass on the area of my right ovary. Dr. Elliott ended up doing a radical hysterectomy, removed 22 lymph nodes and a complete omentectomy. It was cancer and I was devastated.Dr. Elliott recommended chemo and found me an oncologist/hemotologist. I continue to see him for follow up and will continue to do so for several years. He is always knowledgeable, friendly, patient and respectful. He has a good bedside manner and is very frank with me when I have questions.He is young and on the cutting edge of his profession!

Superb

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

Dr. Elliott was perfect for me. His P.A. compliments him nicely. An impressive two some!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017