Dr. Kevin J Felice Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Felice?

Great doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining my diagnosis and recommending treatment. Very compassionate. His staff is very good.

The worst Dr. I have ever spent time with. Rude, frat boy immaturity. Practices 1989 medicine in 2016.

He was the first doctor who I saw after my diagnosis(recommended). He put me on medications and lacked to mention the severe side effects and when I brought them up he had his nurses call me to tell me it was all in my head. Worst experience ever and still living with the consequences.

excellent, friendly physician. very patient and calming. explained everything to me and did not seem rushed. would definitely recommend. office excellent in returning calls.

Sting-ray

Greatest neurologist on earth...the human E.M.G. machine, hilarious, approachable, excellent follow up. He doesn't just tell you, he teaches you about your disease. In the exam room I felt like I was talking to my father. Thanks Doc.

greatest neurologist I have seen

He found what it was I had even when 3 other drs could not find it. After 5 years searching for a diagnosis he gave me one. Not my best, but at least I am being helped and am thriving.