Dr. Kevin Foley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Foley?

The best of the best

Posted on October 7th, 2017

Although I have yet to have surgery I checked Dr Foley out first. Without one single negative comment from his peers, patients or friends all stated that he is the MAN to do my surgery. I am excited about the results I will see and although you may have to wait a while to see him it is well worth it. I'll repost after surgery.

Exhibited poor Ju

Posted on February 9th, 2016

patient, three surgeries

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Above and beyond expectations, left no questions unanswered, He rebuilds peoples lives.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Roger Rainey. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with Dr. Foley and at Semmes Murphey. Thank you!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Foley preformed my back surgery. He is an excellent surgeon! His nurse is wonderful too.

Posted on January 5th, 2015

He was outstanding as were my results.

Office Visit

Posted on August 11th, 2014

The wait time was short everyone was friendly. I believe the office visit from the Doctor was under two minutes maybe even one minute! It's hard to say he was a good doctor I walked out know nothing more than when I went in. I was excited to be referred to him by Dr Barrett from Jackson he said it was the doctor that he used. I was very disappointed!

Wonderful!!!

Posted on March 8th, 2013

I would recommend anyone who has back / disc issues to make an appointment at this clinic. The staff was very professional and very friendly. They accommodated my appointments due to the fact I had to drive 3 hours for my visits. I got in right away to see Dr Foley and was scheduled for surgery as soon as possible due to my herniated disc. I had lost feeling in my toes and right calf. I was in severe pain. After surgery I am pain free and got all feeling back in my foot and leg. I can't say enough about the doctors and staff.

Great surgeon

Posted on November 18th, 2012

Not only is Dr. Foley a terrific surgeon he is an understanding, caring and empathetic person, who has the welfare of his patients as his highest priority. You could not find a better doctor if you need to have back surgery.

Thrilled!

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I saw Dr. Foley for a back injury that had caused me to become bedridden due to nerve damage. I was afraid I would never walk again. Doctors in my area only offered a surgical option that would've been extremely invasive and risky, at best. When I first consulted with Dr. Foley he took a great deal of time to answer all questions and explain the options. He provided me all the information, the good and the bad, and he did not offer me false hope about my outcome. I was impressed with his thoroughness and honesty, and at the fact that he did not seem overly eager to operate. He explained all options and the pros and cons of each.Dr. Foley performed a minimally invasive spinal surgery that repaired the damage to my back and enabled me to walk again. I went from being bedridden, to a wheelchair, to using a walker, to using a cane and now I am finally walking independently again! I am absolutely THRILLED and his surgical ability, his excellent demeanor, his nurse, Jenny's, eagerness to offer needed information and encouragement and the entire experience! God used Dr. Foley and his staff to give me my life back and I am so thrilled and excited with the outcome.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

I HAVE TO SAY HE IS THE BEST DR IN THE WORLD , THANKS TO HIM MY WIFE FEELS MUCH MUCH BETTER.MAY GOD BLESS HIM

Posted on October 7th, 2010

After spinal cord surgery, refused to see me for follow up issue with pain. Had to see a co-worked. Did not return emails or phone calls. I ended up having to have a 2nd surgery elsewhere since the one he performed did not fix the problem, and I had to have the artificial disc removed.

Posted on November 9th, 2009

Good neurosurgeon, skilled/experienced in minimally invasive spine surgery. Took extended time to ans. all questions and explain surgery and all details. Like most supspecialists today, most care after surgery is by interns/residents and MD's RN.Avoid Methodist University Hospital at all costs!! Terrible nursing care.