Have you seen Dr Kevin Freedman?

Trustworthy and Knowledgeable

I’m grateful for Dr. Freedman. He was my second opinion on a fully torn ACL and I was so happy to have had his skills, knowledge, and experience be the catalyst for my healing. I was told by first opinion I could get operated on immediately- but Dr. Freedman suggested physical therapy first to assure a better recovery and I’m so grateful he did.

full knee replacement

He is a very talented surgeon with a great team. I highly recommend him

Great doc

Has taken care of me for years without surgery. He’s the best - so caring and personable. Would never go to anyone else!

Best knee doc!

Dr. Freedman took care of me after a knee injury at work. We tried to treat it without surgery at first. He fixed my meniscus, and now I’m finally back to work and doing everything pain free!

Breath of Fresh Air

Switched to Rothman after 3 knee surgeries with a doctor who didn't listen to anything. Dr. Freedman took the time and energy to listen to every single one of my concerns and answered every question. He has a wealth of knowledge and always offers all options,, and clearly always has his patients best interests at heart. The rest of his team deserves acknowledgement also for working seamlessly with him to ensure a smooth and easy experience for their patients.

Friendly, knowledgeable put me at ease explained all my options. He treated my torn meniscus. All appointments were kept on time , staff was excellent, helpful and knowledgeable.

Great Experience

Dr. Freedman did bilateral (both sides) partial medial (the inside) knee replacements on me a little over four years ago at Bryan Mawr Hospital. I was in the hospital for less than three days, Bryan Mawr Rehab, inpatient for five days. By the time I went home I could do stairs twice a day, once down and once back up. I did my out patient rehab at Bryan Mawr 3 days a week and was back to work as a full time school time school nurse nine weeks after my surgery with nearly complete range of motion in both knees. I continue to have that same range of motion today, I can kneel on the floor although getting back up is not very pretty. I credit Dr. Freedman and his surgery for my mobility! HCR

Great elbow doc

He fixed my biceps after it tore. Did a great job - my incision is perfect and strength is back!

Compassionate

He always takes special care of me and my family

Great doctor

Dr Freedman is an excellent doctor! He explored every option before recommending surgery

Excellent Care

Dr. Freedman and his whole office staff were great. Excellent surgery and follow up. Back to new!

Excellent treatment

Dr Freedman has treated both my shoulder and knee. I AM very pleased with all he has done.

Dr Kevin Freedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.