Dr. Kevin Fujikawa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Fujikawa?

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Does not follow up with return call. Prescriptions never called in on time or at all.

First time mom

Posted on January 21st, 2015

We have only gone in once so far, but all of the staff and the dr really enjoy what they do and have genuine concern for their patients. Our two month old daughter was treated very well and they answered any questions we had.

This office is great.

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

Dr. Kevin has been my doctor for a number of years now. Anytime i need something all i have to do is call the office and pretty much anyone whos answered the phone has been able to help me, or able to schedule me an appt that day. Hes gone through some staff changes a couple years ago... but has had the same staff now for a while and its really working for him. He just got some help in his office too and hired an assistant . Everyones always in a good mood... seems like they really enjoy their job. Ive come in a few times and witnessed how ugly and rude patients are to the receptionists- i mean i couldnt do anything to help them but i wanted to. I cant believe some of the reviews on here... these are probably from the same people who treat the staff so poorly- wouldnt suprise me. Anyways. Its a great office, its hard to get ahold of them sometimes ... i will say that. But, when you need something- theyre always there to help. I always wonder what businesses would say if they could rate their clientele...... i guess you just need to stick with that golden rule of treat others how you would expect to be treated. thanks

Love this guy!!

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Took my kids, and myself, to Dr. Fujikawa many years ago. A change of insurance companies forced to me another doctor. Had to change insurance, again, when I retired and to my delight, Dr Fujikawa was on the list!! Loved him then, love him now. Thanks, Doc!!

Great if you know your probable diagnosis.

Posted on February 24th, 2010

He is the best primary care doctor I have had. My first visit wasn't rushed and I felt heard. As he gets busier that has dropped off some. I seem to have to ask for what tests I want and direct the diagnosis. Staff changes frequently and post procedure instructions are vague at best. He does stress nutrition for weight management and overall health which is awesome.

GREAT DR.

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

MY MOTHER AND MYSELF BOTH SEE DR. KEVIN FUJIKAWA. KEVIN IS A GREAT DR. AND CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS. DR. FUJIKAWA ALSO CARES ABOUT NUTRITION, NOT ALOT OF DR.S DO! IT'S IMPORTANT THAT DR.S KNOW BOTH WORLDS OF MEDICINE AND NUTRITION.I HAVE SENT ALOT OF PEOPLE TO SEE DR. FUJIKAWA...........THANKS

Posted on November 21st, 2017