2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Kevin Funk?

I went to the ER in Quitman and Dr. Funk was very informative, very good bed side manner and explained every thing clearly. Wish he would relocate to Quitman as a family doctor.

Rude and insulting doctor

This man was as insulting as they come. Not only did he insult me and everyone around him. He also insulted my personal doctor. Very rude. I have been to the hospital in Lockney TX many times before and the other doctors and staff have always been caring and assertive. This man looked right at my mother and told her she was stupid. I will never go somewhere for treatment and be talked down to like this again and not to mention the misdiagnosis didn't settle to well with me either. I have never been treated like this in a medical environment before will not return.

SIMPLY THE BEST DR I EVER HAD.