Dr. Kevin Fussell Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Fussell?

Very happy patient

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Fussell tells me everything I need to know and is not afraid to try new medicines to treat my COPD. I am breathing better now than I ever have. I recommend Dr. Fussell 100% to anyone looking for a pulmonary physician in Southeast Georgia.

Very rude & careless

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I recently had an injury at work and was unfortunatey reffered to Dr. Fussel. This doctor spent no more than 5 minutes with me and released me without even giving me a breathing test. I was treated as if I were some bum off of the street looking for a hand out when I legitimatly needed help. I would not reffer ANYBODY to him EVER.

Wonderful DR.

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Fussell for 6 yrs now. He is a wonderful caring Dr. His staff has always been very caring and kind. I had part of a Lung removed and he is the one that picked a great surgeon. He spends time with you and talks about any of your needs. I would refer him to all.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

I visited this doctor to try and shed some light on why my chest is hurting and how to get better. I've seen several general physicians for this problem previously. During my visit to Dr. Fussell I mainly was seen by his PA to whom I described my symptoms. Finally near the end of my visit, Dr. Fussell gave me 3-4 minutes of his time to come by and say that there was nothing that he could do and that he didn't know why I had even come to him in the first place. The man was very insulting and treated me like I was an idiot for seeking out a chest doctor for my persistent chest pain. A simple "I'm sorry, but I can't help you" would have sufficed. To top it off, Dr. Fussell was unable or perhaps just unwilling to refer me to a specialist who I could see for this problem so that I could get help. This has been by far the worst doctor experience I have had in my search to find help for my chest issue for both his inability to help and especially his uncalled for rudeness.

Posted on February 2nd, 2009

I am very satisfied with Dr. Fussell. From day1 I met him he's not only been a great doctor but a greatfriend. He is a very compassionate doctor. And they're aren't many of those nowdays. If you feel you have a pulmonary problem I would highly reccomend Kevin Fussell to you with expectations he'll do you right.

Posted on May 12th, 2017