Dr. Kevin P Galvin Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kevin P Galvin?

If this Sentara so-called doctor is assigned as your anesthesiologist - RESCHEDULE YOUR SURGERY AND GET SOMEONE ELSE - HE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST - I've had about a dozen surgeries in my life and never experienced such an unprofessional, arrogant, condescending individual who calls himself a medical professional. I was already anxious, because of hospital delays, and he actually antagonized me, rather than try to calm me right before surgery. And, the crowning achievement was that after sugery I came out with numbness and tingling in my extremities after he had been told about previous conditions which he ignored. DO NOT LET THIS PERSON NEAR YOU!!!