Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin Gill has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 65
I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ALL THE HORRIBLE REVIEWS, BUT WAS REFERRED BY MY DOCTOR. GILL IS AN ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL DOCTOR THAT DID NOT EVEN EXAMINE ME DURING MY VISIT. CORRESPONDENCE WITH HIM AND HIS OFFICE WAS LITTLE TO NONE. IT TOOK 5 WEEKS TO GET A PROCEDURE SCHEDULED THAT I REQUESTED BEFORE HE PERFORMED SURGERY. HIS STAFF IS HORRIBLE, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH TO ANYONE, THEY DON'T RETURN PHONE CALLS AND NO ONE RESPONDS TO AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST ONLINE. LORI, HIS ASSISTANT, IS WORTHLESS TOO. NON RESPONSIVE. HOW DO THEY STAY IN BUSINESS?
I had been dealing with horrible back pain for years, the last two had me almost past doing anything without pain so I just sat at home most of the time, I had been to three doctors in my area, injections, decompression,etc. no lasting help,but thank God I found Dr Gill, he and his staff were wonderful I am two weeks post surgery, but I am pain free for the first time in years with none of the metal, screws, rods,etc that the other drs wanted to do. I could never say enough good things about Dr Gill and his Staff. Thank God for him .
I visited him in his UT Southwestern office. I needed good surgeon to review my cervical MRI and give some advice since I was in constant pain. I thought he was good but He was not good enough to spend sometime to understand what is going with me. There was nothing he could offer after talking to him about 15 minutes. He sounded so arrogant. There was no follow up request or nothing. Waste of time and money.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Kevin Gill accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin Gill in this video.
Dr. Kevin Gill is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.