Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin P Greene has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 55
I was referred to Dr. Greene by a walk in clinic which he owns. I had 5 or 6 appointments and never even met Dr. Greene even after a cancer diagnosis by a specialist. You will only see PA's and that is fine for most health issues but you would think that at some point he would poke his head in and introduce himself. I have an MD now who I see whenever I have an appointment. What a difference. You just get the feeling that it is all about the money.
I have been having a problem over a bill for lab work. The office manager Elana has acknowledged that their billing company has made an error some where and I'm not the only patient having a problem over billing. . I even went down to the office personally to try and straighten out this mess. Its been almost two months trying to get this bill taken care of. Every time I call my call goes to voice mail saying they will call back but they never do. I owe a bill to a hospital and they are threating collections for no payment. The office help says its a coding problem. How long before it gets fixed. I've asked to speak to the Dr but that hasn't happened. Something is wrong when the Drs office will not call back. In the mean time I owe this huge bill to the hospital. I've been to this Dr three times I have no faith in Dr Green or his office.
23 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Kevin P Greene accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFeel Well Health Center Of Southington Pc, 710 Main St Ste 4, Plantsville, CT
Dr. Kevin P Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantsville, CT.