3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Great doctor

4 years ago I had surgery at MD Andersonfor stomach cancer. About a month after surgery, I ended up at the ER in Gulfport. Dr Griffith was there. He gave me as good care as I recurved from my cancer specialists. Now, 4 years later, I had another surgery for recurring cancer. I developed significant complications while at home recovering. I went to the ER at Hancock Medical Center. Dr Griffith was there. Once again, I recieved excellent, knowledgeable care. I would recommend him to anyone. Very competent and explained everything. You won’t be disappointed.

I went to the ER for a dog bite. He was very comforting to me when I was scared, even cleaned my wound himself instead of having a nurse do it.

Emergency Room Experience

Horrible E.R. doctor,with bedside manor to match! He treated my mother like she was stupid,laughed at her when she tried to explain what she was talking about.He acted like we were stupid for coming for medical attention and complained to us that the gentleman in the next room was there for the same thing.My mother is 75 years old and ,couldnt breathe well,blood pressure was over 200,she has parkinsons,unstable angina,diabetes and numerous other health issues and he was acting like she was 3 years old,and just decided to come visit the ER because she was in a little pain,really???????

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Kevin L Griffith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.