Have you seen Dr. Kevin H Wallace?

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Wallace has a calming manner during a difficult, dire health problem. He answers all questions and explains using words you understand. He aids in getting the meds you need and knows the latest treatments of what works and what doesn't. I would rate him a 10+.

Best Pulmonary doctor in Brevard County

Dr. Kevin H. Wallace is my doctor and I would recommend him highly to anyone because he takes the time to answer all of your questions. Not only that . . . it's my experience he comes up with the right answers! Thanks to Dr. Wallace's swift action in diagnosing my lung problem, and recommending me to the best surgeons in Brevard County without further delay, I am alive today to express my deepest gratitude.

Dr. Kevin H Wallace is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockledge, FL.