Dr. Kevin Hallman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hallman?

One great doctor!

Posted on August 19th, 2017

Dr. Hallman is a great doctor and a good man. I have been his patient since he started practicing medicine in the Twin Cities back in 1989. Every woman that I have referred to Dr. Hallman has been happy with their care. He is respectful of my requests as they relate to my health care and my religion.

Hello? Who needs a midwife, I found THE BEST DOC EVER!

Posted on June 7th, 2017

I had my birth plan all arranged and had a midwife chosen - I was even thinking of delivering my baby at home until I had major complications in my pregnancy. Without getting too wordy, I needed a doctor who could provide high risk care. Dr. Hallman took great care of me, managed everything, kept me and my baby boy healthy, AND agreed to help me with a water birth. It was amazing. I will be returning to him when we are ready for baby number 2!

great doc!

Posted on April 9th, 2017

Normally I would never see a male OB physician but due to a referral from my family doctor I saw Dr. Hallman. He was kind, gentle, understanding AND answered all my questions. He was running late but took all the time I needed to discuss the surgery I needed. He even gave me his cellphone number so my husband could call! You never hear of that these days! My surgery went great too!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I think Dr. Hallman is the best. He is smart, respectful, and caring. I would recommend him to any woman, young or old!

Registered Nurse

Posted on January 29th, 2016

A Marcus Welby type doc - my husband likes him as much as I do!

Fantastic

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr Hallman is fantastic. He takes time to talk about anything that may be on your mind, he is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He delivered both of my babies and I would not have had any other dr by my side.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

He has been my OB through 6 births/kids and has delivered ALL of them even if he wasn't on call. Great bedside manner and always takes time to listen so you never feel rushed. I highly recommend him .

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Outstanding care by a doctor who also has a great sense of humor!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr. Hallman is one of the most patient physicians I have encountered. I have never once felt rushed when working with him or his staff, have never felt embarrassed to ask a question. He listens well, asks clarifying questions, and has addressed each and every concern with empathy and compassion in our journey to have a family. I have moved clinics just to have Dr. Hallman as our physician. We could not ask for a better doctor!

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr. Hallman is amazing. He is kind, patient and humble. He always takes the time to make sure my questions are answered. I've never felt rushed and he always listened to my concerns and took them seriously. He's very easy going, not pushy at all. He respected my birth preferences and made me feel at ease. Sometimes the wait can be a little long but that only shows that he is committed to caring for his patients properly, even if it takes a little bit longer to do so.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I would not want any other doctor delivering my babies. We followed Dr Hallman to Metro OBGYN. Dr Hallman is extremely knowledgable and always available to his patients. He is up front and honest and makes you feel comfortable throughout your pregnancy. He is the best doctor.

Awesome Doc

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I always recommend Dr Hallman to my friends who live nearby (& even some who have to drive a ways)! He is a great listener who determines what is best for each individual and he knows his stuff! Great bedside manner along with great doctoring. Best combination you can get.