Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin P Hanlon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kevin P Hanlon has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Kevin P Hanlon has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 13
I have know Kevin since he was a resident at MCGH, however the since 2010 I refuse to return to see him. His office staff is very rude, and have heard him tell patients that they were overweight(both of us over 50 we are far from thin) Also hearing him talk to his partner about replacing staff members due to superficial issues made me hesitate to send any family or friends over there. I contacted the office and was told they were scheduling so far in advance I went to the other orthopedics through the hospital. Very unprofessional all the way around, and disappointing.
Literally speaking - my husband was involved in a very serious car accident and Dr. Hanlon treated him in trama. Year later when I needed knee surgery, I made an appointment with him. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, caring and I have never waited very long to see him (well once - he was called to emergency - and his staff did try to call me). I recommend him highly.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hanlon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Clemens General Hospital
Dr. Kevin P Hanlon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Orthopedic Surgery, 21550 Harrington St Ste A, Clinton Township, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin P Hanlon in this video.
Dr. Kevin P Hanlon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.