Dr. Kevin P Hanlon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin P Hanlon?

Great Doc

Has done surgery on my Parents and when I need a rotory cuff surgery I went to him and once again he did a wonderful job!

Nurse at MCRMC

I have know Kevin since he was a resident at MCGH, however the since 2010 I refuse to return to see him. His office staff is very rude, and have heard him tell patients that they were overweight(both of us over 50 we are far from thin) Also hearing him talk to his partner about replacing staff members due to superficial issues made me hesitate to send any family or friends over there. I contacted the office and was told they were scheduling so far in advance I went to the other orthopedics through the hospital. Very unprofessional all the way around, and disappointing.

We met by accident

Literally speaking - my husband was involved in a very serious car accident and Dr. Hanlon treated him in trama. Year later when I needed knee surgery, I made an appointment with him. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, caring and I have never waited very long to see him (well once - he was called to emergency - and his staff did try to call me). I recommend him highly.