Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin T Harley MD
Dr. Kevin T Harley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with other offices in Abingdon, VA and Fairfax, VA . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin T Harley has 3 locations
16000 Johnston Memorial Dr
Abingdon, VA 24211
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin T Harley has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kevin T Harley has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Disease
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin T Harley - Posted on August 14th, 2018
I have been a dialysis patient for nearly 13 years and never have I had better care then from Dr. Harley since he left UCI my health has had such a decline and I have never received again at UCI the care, attention to detail and a man who is confident with his patience. I now am planning my funeral since Dr. Harley left from doctors who clearly can't find that connection to help their parents. Since Doctor Harley I have lost 5o pounds in a wheelchair and can't eat. I was in perfect health with Doctor Harley..I do miss him and I feel my life is at a decline since his departure. I'm happy for all the future patients who have the honor of having him for their doctor :) Thank you Doctor Harley
13 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kevin T Harley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin T Harley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange, CA.