Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin C Hayes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
I first went to see Dr. Hayes to get on a diet plan and get a prescription for diet pills. Fortunately for me and my family, he went above and beyond for my care. He ran blood tests to determine I was healthy enough to take the diet pills and be on a diet. My blood work came back questionable and he sent me further for tests. I was diagnosed with Liver cancer. It is very hard to determine liver cancer as there are generally very few symptoms. I had no symptoms. The professionalism and care that he provided for me is why I am still here today. If he had just carelessly given me diet pills and sent me on my way, I firmly believe I would not be alive now. I am more than thankful for the care and kindness which Dr. Hayes and his staff showed for me. Without them I would not be 3 years cancer free! Thanks to Dr. Hayes and his fine staff!
I was very impressed with the care andknowledge that Dr Hayes showed while my elderly mother was in his care. Excellentdoctor and caring in a way that we seldom see in most doctors today. Always kept in touch with her progress in language I could understand. Cannot say enough good things about this professional, caring doctor!
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Kevin C Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin C Hayes in this video.
Dr. Kevin C Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aberdeen, MS.