Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Hoffarth is truly a gem! He is not only an amazing physician but Â he is just an incredible person. Â He is compassionate, thorough, attentive to small details often overlooked by other physicians and meticulous. He has great passion in what he does and cares for you as a family member. Â In fact by the end of a visit, you feel as though he is as Dr. Hoffarth treats his patients with utmost regard, Â care, and diligence. Â What also sets Dr. Hoffarth apart is his spirit and his ability to work with you in accomplishing and reaching your health goals. Â He informs you greatly and motivates you to make those changes. Â Becoming a patient of Dr. Hoffarth will be an investment that you will treasure for the rest of your life as Dr. Hoffarth not only treats you as a traditional physician but gives you the knowledge, Â tools, and motivation Â to enact lifestyle changes that improve every aspect of your health on your own. Â Dr. Hoffarth is truly the best and has a heart of gold! Â Anyone under Dr. Hoffarth ' s care is in amazing hands. I just wish there were more physicians and individuals like this!
I came from another doctor that seemed to literally just keep billing me for tests and things. I can in to see him and he reviewed the test I had and after a great conversation got me started on a program. I have never felt better! He was also great to talk to and seemed to really try to know his patients.
I have been under Dr Hoffarth for almost a year now and have had the best medical improvement results than I have ever experienced in my 40+ years. The initial consultation is scheduled longer than an ordinary vist because he takes the time to get to know his patient's history and current medical condition and lifestyle. His intial assessment may require medical tests and procedures however the end result will be worth his attention to detail in his final diagnosis and medical assessment for a longterm healthy way of living. I have had some good doctors over the years however; Dr Kevin is the best I have experienced. I recommend him on a consistant basis to folks who are serious about their healthcare.
I was forced to take a drug test before they refilled one of my prescriptions for ADHD that I had been taking in low doses for years. That is fine, I support doctors that want to help out with the problem of Rx drug abuse.The final cost, billed to me:$370 for a urine test.I called another doctor that does drug screening in town. They charge $40 for urine, $90 for hair.That is a ripoff, another way for them to squeeze money out of patients.
Kevin L Hoffarth accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1107 US Highway 395 N, Gardnerville, NV
Kevin L Hoffarth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardnerville, NV.