Dr. Kevin J Hooker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Hooker?

He delivered my twin girls he was the best Dr. i could not of asked for better.

Always a wonderful visit! So beyond helpful.

Highly recommended

Dr. Hooker is the best! I completely trust him for my pregnancy care, and he has a nice demeanor that makes me feel relaxed. His office is very organized and efficient. I'm really glad I chose him as my doctor.

Amazing doctor

I am so glad I chose Dr. Hooker to be my doctor through my pregnancy. He is so wonderful and knowledgeable. He makes me feel comfortable and has a great personality. I will never go to anyone else for my OB gyn care. Highly recommend him! His staff is fantastic as well.

Dr Hooker is so wonderful. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions. He is very easy going and has a delightful bedside manner. I will recommend him to all of my friends and family!

Amazing experience throughout 2 pregnancies!

Dr. Hooker always took the time to answer my questions and thouroughly assess both of my pregnancies. He had an awesome bedside manner and was always very professional, curteous, and responded quickly and accurately to all of my concerns. I would, and have, recommend him to any person(s) inquiring about a good doctor to see during pregnancy or for a regular OBGYN.

i give him a 10!!!

With me being pregnant I was very nervous, and had lots of questions. When i transferred from my in Dr to him, it was something I'm so glad I did. Unlike my other Dr he never made me feel dumb for the questions I asked, and I always walked out of that place with a smile on my face. His staff was awesome!!! He is a very intelligent man and I recommend him to everyone I know who is pregnant!! Love him!

I am seeing Dr. Hooker now for my second pregnancy with him. He is great!

Loves His Job!

Dr. Hooker will tell you himself, that he loves his job. He is a wonderful, caring and vastly knowledgeable doctor who knows his job. Dr. Hooker's the best. Highly recommended!

Dr. Hooker is very friendly and is always willing to answer my questions. i am 23 weeks preg. and never felt rushed or concerned about him being my doctor. I would recommend him to everyone i now that is having a baby or wanting to! His staff is very friendly also but need some re-training on a couple on how to draw blood. other then that I love this dr and staff!!!!