Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kevin D Hopkins
Dr. Kevin D Hopkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Olmsted Twp, OH. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hopkins is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Hopkins has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin D Hopkins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kevin D Hopkins has the following 11 expertise
- Family Planning
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Dr. Kevin D Hopkins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
I used to see Dr. Hopkins in a different location and he was transferred to take a new position. Several years later I also moved geographically closer as well and started seeing him again. He always takes time to listen and shows genuine interest in my issues. He even remembered many things about my past visits from several years ago. In today's era of assembly line treatment by whoever is available, it is hard to establish a good rapport with a doctor so they know you as a person. I feel like Dr. Hopkins definitely establishes a rapport with me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hopkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kevin D Hopkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin D Hopkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.