Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin K Howell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kevin K Howell has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 16
The best doctor I had, he actually cares about me and my children. He delivered both of my kids and came to see all 3 days I was in the hospital recovering. The whole staff he works with treats you like a member of the family and just a number. I moved back to GJ just so he could be my doctor again while I was pregnant with my daughter. I would suggest him to anyone who needs a doctor, he is my favorite doctor.
I was satisfied with Dr. Howell until I got pregnant. His nurse is very slow at getting back to you when you call, his receptionist is rude and I felt like I was not welcome there based on everytime I went in it was a tense atmosphere, not very friendly at all. I want to enjoy my pregnancy and not feel as if I am bothering or burdening the people who I chose to help care for me and my baby throughout my pregnancy. Maybe a change of staff would help!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Tulare Regional Medical Center
Dr. Kevin K Howell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Monument Health Tier 1
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKevin K Howell Do, 2373 G Rd Ste 270, Grand Junction, CO
Dr. Kevin K Howell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.