Have you seen Dr. Kevin L Huguet?

Money Hungry

I went to Bayfront ER for some sort of heart arrhythmia issue and they found the gallstones I already knew I had. The stones weren’t causing any problems. The ER doctor said it wasn’t a dire condition. I only went there for the heart issue. I wanted answers. They started sedating me and I wasn’t sure why. Before knew it I was being wheeled into surgery. They removed my gallbladder and my life has been screwed up ever since. It’s been almost two years. I had to get my medical records just to find out who this surgeon is. I hate you, Kevin. Why would you do this to me when I didn’t need it??? Because it’s easy for you to do and it’s easy money. This is really common I hear. You ruined my life.

Excellence abounds

Very professional, yet informative with a caring attitude.

Survey1

Excellent service!

Absolutely the best service I could have possibly received. Great team here from the front desk all the way to the O.R.! Doctors were helpful, patient and very understanding of my issue. Knowledgeable and friendly staff made my visit here a five star experience. Thank you everyone at bay surgical specialist, you guys are at the top of the game! I really appreciate the excellent care you provided to me.

Very compassionate, honest, always available

Wonderful experience

Everything was very good. Staff was efficient and kind.

If it has to be done, he's the one!

Excellent doctor who really excels in laporoscopic surgery.30

Exceptional Experience

I am very grateful for Dr. Huguet and his staff. They allowed me to have the BEST experience!

THANK YOU DR. HUGUET!

I have never experienced Surgery before. I was very pensive about the whole ordeal. Dr. Huguet and his staff are amazing. They walked me through the procedure. The day of the surgery, was completely explained to me and my family in a way that made us feel comfortable. Two weeks later and after listening to their sage advice, I have a clean Bill of Health. THANK YOU BAY SURGICAL SPECIALISTS!

Appreciative that Dr. Huguet was very professional and gave me time to ask questions . After having a sleeve gastrectomy I would strongly recommend this doctor!!

HERINA OPERATION

THE EXPERIENCE WAS 1ST CLASS FROM START TO FINISH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. HUGUET AS HIS PROFESSIONAL MANNER WAS EXCEPTIONAL. THE SURGERY CENTER FACILITY AND STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. OVERALL, THE ENTIRE PROCESS WAS TERRIFIC FROM STSRT TO FINISH.

great. only doctor that could fix my issue without slicing me from chest to waist...

Dr. Kevin L Huguet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.