Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin G Hurtt has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
needed no scars and a chemo mediport, he is the "doctor's surgeon", and indeed left no evidence. Most importantly he came to the consult prepared with a sample mediport and knew answers to questions such as BPA free and other tech questions posed. I fortunately insisted on getting Dr. hurt based on a "feeling", thank goodness I did. In a group of women with BC I was the only one that had a port from hurt, and was the only one in room you could not see port nor scar where it was inserted; sadly the other girls were mortified (as was I) about their port placement and degree and size of scaring by a different surgeon. Thank God I got Dr. Hurtt - Thank you Doc for such a beautiful job and respect to my body and image. Thank you for your undivided attention in the consult and not dismissing any of my questions. Please take care of yourself, so many of us need you. Thank you for doubling up your schedule to fit me in. Please teach the other guy how to do ports, no reason those women should have felt so butchered after they saw your work.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Kevin G Hurtt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKevin Gerard Hurtt Md, 108 Missouri Ct, Frederick, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin G Hurtt in this video.
Dr. Kevin G Hurtt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.