Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin J Hayes has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM
Dr. Kevin J Hayes has the following 5 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Kevin J Hayes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 11
I was a caregiver for many years for parents with multiple serious medical issues. I've had several autoimmunediseases myself. So, i have interacted with many physicians as an advocate and patient. Dr. Hayes is remarkable with his thoughtful diagnostic skills coupled with attentive listening and compassionate respect for patients. I had prompt treatment of a condition that can be difficult to diagnose. I'm very sorry he moved from the Lansing area.
Dear Dr Hayes,This a very thankful 15 year old girl. You changed my life in the most subtle manner. I am very upset that you are moving to East Lansing and that I will never be able to see you again. You, truly are one of the best people, and doctors, I have ever met. You did wonders for my scoliosis and seemed to genuinely care for me. This next bit may seem over dramatic but it's 100% true, you became a sort of friend and brother figure even though you were working on my back. Me and my mom will miss you very much, and I hope you succeed more than just Lansing, and I hope you change other peoples lives as much as you changed mine. I hope one day you will just randomly come to one of the games I'll be cheering in, and find me on Facebook. Ive said it before but I can't say it enough, Dr Hayes you have changed me more than you realize, and I thank you for everything. I hope you realize what patient is sending this, because she will miss you greatly. On the way home from the last time she saw you, she cried. I hope this means something to you, because it means something to me too. Thank you for helping me with my back pain, thank you for encouraging me, thank you for informing me on things that no one else has, thank you for taking time out of the appointment to give me advise for my life, thank you for caring.Thank You,For Everything
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kevin J Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLincoln Memorial University, 1118 Ross Clark Cir, Dothan, AL
Dr. Kevin J Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.