Dr. Kevin Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kelly?

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Dr Kelly is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. If he is late for your visit it is because he spends so much time with each family. He will spend the time with you too. His staff always call you back with answers the same day and they all care deeply too.

Best doctor in the world

Posted on August 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kelly's since I was in middle school (I am now graduating college). My parents and i went through a long string of bad doctors from when i was five until we finally found dr. kelly when i was 13. Dr. Kelly is the best doctor in the world. He spends so much time with me during my appointments explaining anything I don't understand and he involves me when decisions have to be made about my care. He cares about my entire life! My file not only contains records of my disease but pictures from my dance recitals! I get nervous when I have to have colonoscopies but Dr. Kelly always holds my hand when they put the gas mask on me and tells me he will take care of me, and he always does. No one has made a greater impact on my life than Dr. Kelly.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Dr. Kelly always explains things well and includes my son in his own health care. His staff gets back to you promptly and everyone is very caring. Having seen many specialist over the years he is by far the nicest. I find it refreshing that he says he is sorry if he is running late.

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Very refreshing in his approach! Wonderful with children, and takes time to explain things fully to parents!

Will recommend him to all

Posted on October 15th, 2012

He has been a wonderful addition to my daughters care! He took the time to answer all my questions regarding her Crohn's before and after diagnosis. He explained everything so that I could understand exactly what was going on and what to expect in the future. The staff has alway gotten back to me in a timely fashion. They are always kind and professional. Anyone that I have spoken to that has seen him also raves about him!! I feel very blessed!

Posted on June 15th, 2012

my daughter went to doctor kelly after having a gallblater attack. and he didnt even care his office was awful i told them that my daughter was in pain.they didnt care. the ultrasond that was done weeks before showed gallstones. but dr kelly said oh you have a bug. he left her go home and i the next day i sat at the er for9 hours. st.chris amitted her with gallblater. she had it removed thanks to st cris hospital .this dr kelly didnt have a clue. his office is rude

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Dr. Kelly is the most patient, caring pediatric doctor I have ever met!! He was amazing with my 3 month old, answered EVERY question that I had, and literally made us feel as though we were the only patients he had that day!! If only all doctors could be this way!!! :)

Inaccurate & uninformed

Posted on December 19th, 2011

My daughter's chart is full of lies that her condition is related to anxiety because Dr. Kelly can't figure out how to treat her. I actually had to have her psychologically evaluated to prove otherwise! He then recommended the diagnostic center @ CHOP which he said he has worked closely w/in the past. I can't possibly believe this since he had absolutely no idea the correct procedure for admittance & then after suggesting it, refused to write a referral so my child could get an appointment. I'm sorry my child's condition isn't an easy solve & apparently he doesn't want to spoil his record. FYI wait time is always more then 15-20 minutes.

Genuine and caring

Posted on November 21st, 2011

One of my visits the Dr. was running behind, he came in and apologized and explained that he has a last min sick patient. It was nice to know that he cared about my time and is willing to spend the extra time if my child were sick.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr. Kelly really cares about his patients and spends a good deal of time with them. He educates his patients and is a great communicator.

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Dr. Kelly is wonderful! He spends as much time as is necessary and really takes the time to listen to both my daughter and myself. He talks first to her and then to me, which I love. He really makes her part of the whole process, which makes her feel like she has a voice in all of this. I cannot say enough amazing things about him. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Best doctor ever

Posted on September 11th, 2011

My daughter is a patient of Dr. Kelly. She has lissencephaly and microcephaly and sees 11 different specialists. Dr. Kelly is HANDS DOWN the BEST doctor he has. He has literally saved her life on more than one occasion. He is brilliant at his job, and also has the best bedside manner. He always kisses my daughter hello, addresses everyone in the room (usually myself and our home care nurse), asks how you have been, how all of my daughter's cares are going, not just what is related to his field. I have recommended him over and over