Dr. Kevin T Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin T Jackson?

The rudest doctor I have ever seen. He is pompous and full of himself. He belittles people especially if you have medicare or medicaid.

The Best Doctor Ever!

Dr Jackson saved my life. He is the kindest, most compassionate physician I have ever had the privilege to meet. He is like a Son to me. He treats me like family

Blocked from Doctor by nurses.

Something has happened to Dr Jackson's practice. After being my doctor for approx. 10 years he no longer wants to be my doctor. If fact I recently telephoned to make an appointment and to get a RX for a maintenance drug and was put on the phone with 2 or 3 different women. They proceeded to berate me and interrupt me. I am not sure what the problem was because I do not hear because of a military injury. I am 73 yrs old and was having extremely high blood pressure at the time and well a heavy blood in my urine. I was confused by the women and finally they told me to get a new doctor. I was in a great deal of pain and Dr Jackson was treating me for several conditions as well as referring me for surgery. I still have not been able to see another doctor. The medical association says a Doctor cannot abruptly stop treating a patient without assisting him in switching to a different Dr. I have been unable to talk directly with Dr Jackson as the women, nurses block me and refused to make me an appointment. Frankly I do not know what to do at this point. I am suffering.

very disappointed!!!

The staff is very rude and not helpful at all . Dr. Jackson doesn't listen or understand.

Great Doc

Dr. Jackson is a practical doctor and LISTENS to his patients! The medical clinic rates are very reasonable. Bev

Love Dr. Jackson, some not all front office staff could use some people skills.

caring, professional

Waht a nice man! I just needed advice on managing a chronic problem, yet he didn't treat me as if I was wasting his time. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Dr. Kevin T Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, AR.