Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin J Jamison
Dr. Kevin J Jamison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oregon City, OR, with another office in Vancouver, WA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Jamison is affiliated with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Providence Newberg Hospital and Adventist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin J Jamison has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
He took pleasure in being rude to my grandmother and myself, his smug, non listening approach never once addressed any of our concerns and we ended up leaving the office after he refused to provide us with any answers or even information, my grandmother has scoliosis and pinched nerves (probably) cause her legs to be weak and almost unusable. His solution? She may have carpel tunnel. Wow thanks!
this dr has no bed side manners, does not look at you in the eye, brushes you off like a fly, does not listen, only hears what he thinks he hears, completly mis diagnosis, poo poo any thing I said, and rushes you out of the office...the office failed to call me back, to refill a prescription, therefore the lack of medicine was a major set back, then he brushes that off like it wasn't his fault, and failed to recognize the symtoms of the setback. terminated me from seeing him or anyone else in the office, refused to send medical records to another dr. I sure hope that the next person does not get treated like I did.
Dr. Jamison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Kevin J Jamison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin J Jamison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oregon City, OR.