3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kevin K Johnson?

An insensitive doctor

The staff at RIA was pleasant enough, however, Dr Johnson was rude. He didn't take the time to talk to me and he was cold and used terms I did not know. He made me feel silly about being worried about my results and didn't take any real concern in my health. Other doctors at this clinic have been much more helpful in the past. Dr Johnson was awful. I would never ever want to see him again. He seemed like a very unhappy person, and I could tell the tech was very uncomfortable with him too. He should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Dr. Kevin K Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.

Dr. Kevin K Johnson Is this you?