Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin E Julian
Dr. Kevin E Julian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Greenwood, IN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Julian is affiliated with Community Hospital East. Dr. Julian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin E Julian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kevin E Julian has the following 18 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Wrist Injury
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Kevin E Julian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin E Julian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Julian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Kevin E Julian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin E Julian in this video.
Dr. Kevin E Julian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.