Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin K Li has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Kevin K Li has the following 7 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
Showing 5 of 22
Thanks You Dr. Kevin
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin K Li - Posted on August 15th, 2017
I was referred from my chiropractor after getting into a major accident. I was rear ended, had severe neck and back pain. I am very appreciate Dr. Li accepted me as his patient on the lien basis. I know there was few specialist accept lien. Dr. Li is great. He is very professional. I felt refreshed after 3 visits! I've made it a point to see him on a regular basis from now on.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin K Li - Posted on March 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin K Li - Posted on March 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin K Li - Posted on February 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin K Li - Posted on February 18th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kevin K Li accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
More about Dr. Kevin K Li
Dr. Li is the founder and medical director of Advance Spine Care and Pain Management, located at the heart of San Gabriel Valley. Advance Spine Care and Pain Management, a Professional Medical Corporation specializes in the accurate diagnosis of chronic spine and pain conditions. We provide comprehensive pain management therapies, including medication management, physical therapies and minimally-invasive spinal procedures. We offer cutting-edge regenerative medicine treatment, such as PRP therapies, stem cell therapies for chronic tendinitis, arthritic pain. We also offer office-based suboxone treatment for opioid addiction in the privacy of physician's office.
Locations & DirectionsADVANCE SPINE CARE AND PAIN MANAGEMENT, 2555 E Colorado Blvd Ste 306, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Kevin K Li is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.