Dr. Kevin A Kahn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kevin A Kahn?

Dr. Kahn is a great diagnostician. He spent a very long time with me, explaining different options re medicine & how to lessen the severity of migraines. He is very patient, kind & extremely smart. I've called & asked questions after my visit. Dr. Kahn & his staff is very responsive & understanding. If you have headaches, this is the place to be seen.

Mr. Kahn is an amazing, caring, and results-oriented neurologist

I took my daughter to see Dr Kahn after going to numerous doctors over an 8 month period for headache and pressure (head) issues. He spent over 2 hours with us at our first visit really talking with us and trying to understand what she was experiencing and everything that had transpired. He also conducted many neurological tests such as coordination tests, etc. I like his approach as well...he started her out on several brain healing vitamins/supplements as well as other non-medicinal tools to help her. She was also prescribed headache medicine to take only as needed. Before this visit she had gone through spinal taps/many MRIs, and some pretty toxic medicines, etc yielding little improvement. She is now progressing and improving! He really cares about his patients and works with them (by really listening and asking questions) to offer the best care possible. We couldn't be more pleased! We are so grateful for Dr Kahn!! He is also humble and kind...rare these days.

Outstanding doctor

I suffer from migraines and I have been to many doctors and specialists who prescribed different medications. I continued to suffer from migraines. I went to see Dr. Kahn after discovering him. The first visit was long. It took about 3 hours before I saw him. I was frustrated and upset. When I finally met him, I understood why it took so long. Dr. Kahn does not care about time because he is very focused on his patients. He is outstanding and the medical world needs more like him. He appologized for taking so long with the previous patient and he went right to work examining me. The exam was in his office and after it, he sat me down across from his desk. He asked me to tell him everything I experienced from day one. He listened thoroughly as he took notes and he only interupted me when he needed more information. He then gave his diagnosis and he even described and showed me what he thought was happening. The man was brilliant. He gave me samples of meds to try when I had a migraine attack and decribed each one to me. In addition to those, he prescribed a preventative which he also described in detail. He scheduled a follow up and told me to keep a journal. During the follow up, he once again took notes and he went over the notes from my last visit. Thanks to this great man, I have my migraines under control. I highly recommend seeing him. He will change your life.