Dr. Kevin J Kallal Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Kallal?

Literally saved my husband's life

Dr. Kallal surrounds himself with caring, knowledgeable staff. It breaks my heart to see that others did not share the same experience that I know is available to his patients. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is willing to listen. His PA, Russell Daily, has been involved with my husband from his first visit and TOLD him to go to the ER. (Men must be made to take care of themselves.) TWICE. He had life-threatening cellulitis and spent two weeks in the hospital. He had a completely deteriorated gall bladder which required immediate surgery. (The surgeon said he had never had a patient survive that degraded a gall bladder.) I trust them with my husband's life. God bless them and the amazing job they do!

Wonderful staff! Fantastic Doctor!!

Dr. Kallal rocks but needs new front desk ladies to welcome patients and at least pretend to enjoy their jobs.

The front desk ladies are extremely rude. Don't expect to be treated kindly by them.

Dr Kallal is very smart and accurate, very fun, and very courteous. His staff have sometimes been too new and needed experience, but always very courteous, smiling, and helpful.

Thank you Dr. Kallal!

I have been a patient of Dr Kallal's for years. He has changed my life by finding solutions for long-standing problems that had been wearing me down, causing me to not care about my health, happiness, and future. Instead of automatically reaching for an antidepressant he did some searching, thinking, and testing, finding hidden physical things that, once solved, caused me to regain energy, alertness, and abilities. I am now 71 years old and enjoying life more than I have in years! Thank you Dr. Kallal!

Wonderful Service

We just visited the office today with our four kiddos. The staff was so sweet and helpful and Dr Russell was very knowlagable and gentle with my little son who needed quick attention. We were in and out in a few minutes..that is important with 4 kids under 6. I just want to say thanks to everyone for their quick response to our needs. I am very happy with the level of service they showed our family. Thank you all so much!

I've been using Dr Kallal for 20 years and have always been very happy with him and his staff.He's very caring, ask questions, listens to me and spends as much time as needed for each patient.His staff has always been friendly and courteous, The office is spotless and in a great location.If you are looking for a caring and brilliant dr you should go to Dr Kallal.

Worth the wait, think "House"

Not prompt, but very thorough. Runs late because he takes the time to really cure the problem instead of just giving medicine. I have gone to him for many years. He cured me of a problem that several specialists did not. He kept working until I was well. Think Doctor House. If you have a medical problem go to Dr Kallal. If you want someone to hold your hand, go to a counselor.

Expect to wait for 30 minutes, at least

After they weight you, they take you to a room, then you are left there for 30 to 50 minutes, one time took him more than an hour to see me. If he leaves the room, he will take another 15 to 20 minutes... annoying!