Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kevin K Kato
Dr. Kevin K Kato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kahului, HI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin K Kato has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kevin K Kato has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kevin K Kato has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin K Kato is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 13
The office staff are friendly and competent. Dr. Kato is a drug pushing doctor, even wanting to change your medication when it's working, to the brand he gets paid for prescribing. My husband and I have seen him for a year and are finding a new doctor who respects the patient, isn't condescending when you have a different opinion of what options are right for you, and isn't a pill pusher.
20 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Kevin K Kato accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKevin Kiyoshi Kato Md, 169 Maa St, Kahului, HI
Dr. Kevin K Kato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kahului, HI.