Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at if you have any additional information.

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kendall?

Dr. Kendall heart

OMG!! I never had a ER Dr. who has a heart for a patient in need. My experiences in ER are sometime bad, because I feel, am taking up they time, with my illness, when some want too deal with others, who are alittle more important , then ours. I even took a city bus, instead, calling 911, with a serve DDD alment, too save taxs payers money, and took the pain, too get too St. Joesph ER, , Dr. Kendall was on duty Wednesday, Sept. 25th 2013, he felt my pain, because, he, himself been thru it, and knew, I was suffering, he paid for a taxi for me too go home, too be in comfort, then taking a city bus back, I give him my life, and trust, and ten stars too him, we need more Drs. who still has feelings for us, who are in real pain, and understand our body, when it comes too the spine and dics area. God Bless him.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Kevin Kendall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ME.

Dr. Kevin Kendall Is this you?