Dr. Kevin J Kerwin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Kerwin?

I have rectal cancer and I am very apprehensive about this

This doctor kept referring to me as having a mental health problem because I have high anxiety. this is not appreciated and I do not like this doctor at all. At a time like this I have to deal with his silly personality and I feel like he just looks at me as someone with some kind of mental illness because I am anxiety ridden. Who wouldn't be at a time like this

Dr. Kerwin is very caring toward our family during this time of my mother's cancer.

Great Guy

Very caring, going through everything is very scary and you don't think right, he takes his time explaining things, wants to know his people on a personal level, who you are and what you are about. Can't say enough..The first doc I went to go see at another hospital told me to think about getting things in order, 4 years later I am still here... Dr. Kerwin told me early on people don't have expirations, he reassured me they would do everything they could and it has worked. I'm still going.