Dr. Kevin Khai Tieu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Khai Tieu?

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr Tieu is very knowledgable in his profession. I trust him and feel safe with him.

Never thought I'd post a review

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I am sooooo pleased with the care I received from Dr.Tieu . I'll admit I had my doubts but the care I received exceeded all expectations I had. My son was delivered at 35 weeks healthy and happy. Dr.Tiue was there within minutes after the hospital called him and I delivered at 3a.m I HONESTLY cant say anything bad about his services.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

He is very good caring doctor. if you want to be in peace for your baby, come and go with him. Our family love him.

First time giving a rating to anyone

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I have never posted a review or given a rating for anyone or anything, but Dr. Tieu deserves so much credit. Like many reviews I have read, I truly believe that Dr. Tieu is one of a kind. I wish that all of my doctors were like him or even come close. It's sad that I have chosen not to have any more children and will the miss the opportunity of being under his amazing care. He is so gentle, yet so knowledgable. It is my great fortune to be under his care for two pregnancies.

nice guy but not sure worth the wait

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

The doctor is very nice and up to date with medical knowledge. He talks too soft at time. The equipment in the office could use dusting and wiping down. The staff is probably very nice people but they are too busy to show it. Other ppl said OB wait time is suppose to be obscene but with the unattentive staff and lack of cleanliness, we'll be testing out wait time at other places

in waiting room, so bored writing review

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Have not seen doctor yet. But been sitting here for an hour. Saw 3 other people showed up at the same time as us. Will update review after see the doc

Not your typical OB in this current day healthcare system

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Unlike most busy doctor, Dr.Tieu takes the time to thoroughly explain things to his patient. I have never felt rushed when I see him. He truly cares for the emotional and physical well- being of his patients. I had a history of multiple miscarriages, and with my first successful pregnancy, he was on the ball from day 1. He gave me hope but at the same time, he explained all the things that could or could not happen. I felt as if he was walking this journey with me, too. I HIGHLY recommend him to all my sisters and mother, and female friends.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Best OBGYN in the world!

Forever Thanks

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

He's such a great doctor, experienced, caring, funny, I mean, he has it all. My family can never thank him enough. I got two children and he helped me going through two terms smoothly. He's so skillful with C-section, if you have to go with it, you are in good hand.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2011

Dr. Tieu is a an excellent one I have ever had. I highly recommend him. My health insurance had some issues but Dr. Tieu still recommended me to continue making appointment with him while I tried to result my insurance issues. He stated " the well being of my baby is more important". This statement gave me lots of confidence and trust in him.

Best doctor in town

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Both my husband and I love doctor Tieu. He's kind, patient and knowledgable. Not only he answered my questions, he responded with kindness to my husband's concerns. I just don't like the no friendly-smiling face from few of his staff, especially the one on Saturday morning who check your appointment when you sign in. But hey, I came to see doctor, not that bad-manner of one of his staffs, so doctor Tieu is still the best.

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Thank you doctor Tieu. You are the most friendly and caring one.