Dr. Kevin P Khaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin P Khaw?

Bad temper harms doctor's abilities

The first visit with Dr Khaw was pleasant and promising. After his three-test effort however, he decided that I was not ill, despite looming symptoms that suggested a serious condition. When asked about what I did have, he gritted his teeth and told me each symptom was a separate condition, each unrelated to the others. When another question over his methodology was asked, he literally growled his answer: "you're old" --despite that the symptoms do not resembling age issues, and I am not a senior citizen. I walked out after that. Eventually I received a real diagnosis from another rheumatologist of Discoid Lupus.

No diagnosis, no help, no effort to direct to anyone who might be better trained with an illness that is not part of his expertise/specialties. Dr. K. Khaw lacks bedside manners, and even dropped-in some name calling when asked about his methodology. I found him unpleasant.

Dr. Khaw gave me hope again. He didn't treat me like a criminal asking for alleged pain relief. While he has no clear answers, he spent almost a whole hour helping me live in "today," and having hope for tomorrow.

Finally a doctor who actually cares!

Dr. Khaw is an amazing doctor. He took the time to listen to all of my symptoms without judgment or skepticism. I felt comfortable with Dr. Khaw and his amazingly friendly staff. Dr. khaw has proven to be a very caring and understanding doctor......a real rarity these days.

I have been seeing Dr. Khaw for a couple of months now and he is very easy to access. He is caring and competent. I highly reccommend

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Khaw's office made an appointment for my family member just 3 days out from our initial phone call. He has been working with us for 18 months now, and has demonstrated good diagnostic skills, a very caring and compassionate manner, and a great willingness to work with us. I cannot recommend Dr. Khaw highly enough...