Dr. Kevin G Kimata Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kevin G Kimata?

retired journalst

Dr. Kimata has been treating me for Parkinson's since 2007. I credit him with saving me from the mistreatment I endured by a prior neurologist.

disappointing

Sad to say it was a first time visit and the staff called me a day ahead to remind me to be there 15 minutes prior to my appointment time to fill out paperwork. "Please be here by 1:15." So the following day I arrived a little bit early for my appointment and found the office closed. I waited until the appointed time and knocked on the door. No answer. Waited in the hall until 1:30 and no one showed. I tried calling but no answer. So I left without making contact with the doctor. Later when I called, the staff just said well it wasn't them. Oh well, I did leave a message for the doctor to call me but haven't gotten any response. Wonder if I'll get a bill for a "cancelled" appointment?

Stellar doctor, terrible office staff

Dr. Kimata is a wonderful doctor, who takes the time to thoroughly examine, inform, and discuss conditions with his patients. I have been so grateful to be able to see him as a patient, and respect him tremendously.Dr. Kimata's staff, how ever, has been rude, impatient, and have demonstrated an overall lack of understanding during my time as Dr. Kimata's patient. Extremely unprofessional, his staff does not value the urgency of treatment, and are unpleasant to speak to on the phone and in person. The office is very inefficient, as they refuse to use email or to upgrade to any sort of online data-tracking system. I am baffled to understand how Dr. Kimata continues to operate with such an unpleasant and inefficient office staff. His colleagues seem to all be cordial, friendly, and competent. While Dr. Kimata is genial and very professional, his office staff renders a trip to his office nearly unpalatable.

Dr. Kevin G Kimata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.