Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin Kinzinger has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have been a patient of Dr. Kinzinger's for over a decade. I would go to no one else but him! He performed a simple Hemorrhoid surgery on me, & I literally had no pain post op. His bedside manner is flawless, & since the surgery, my husband & I have had Colonoscopies done. The prep is not pleasany, but the procedure was absolutely a cake-walk. I would highly recommend him to everyone!!!
I was already very embarrassed to go see a doctor for some problems I was experiencing, my general doctor made me feel at ease about it and refer me on to this doctor for further action. More comfortable but still embarrassed I went to this doctor. The staff made me feel welcome and less embarrassed about my situation. Then it began to go down hill. I spent an hour in the exam room for the doctor to come in. By that time I had used much of my phones battery and when the doctor finally came in and began asking questions. While I was answering them I was pulling up a picture (I had to wait a month fro the next available after being my general doctor and my symptoms are not always present) so that I could show the doctor what they symptoms were visually before the phone died to which I get a very snippy, rude, and self important remark of "Shall I wait outside while your finish that?". I have experienced two other poor quality doctors but never one so blatantly rude as what this doctor demonstrated. After making me wait an hour for him to finally come into see me he shouldn't have said anything like that even if I was on the phone texting. Now I know I am in my early 20's and many people my age are rude and do text while people are talking to them but that does not give this doctor the right to insinuate that about any of his patients or to try to shame them. It was so rude and so startling that it made what was already an uncomfortable situation 10 times more embarrassing and uncomfortable. I only gave two stars because the nurse was so nice and because he was able to answer all my questions and get a correct diagnosis. This doctor does not respect his patients time and he believes it is okay to shame someone with out all the facts. Personally I am going to try to find another doctor, I wouldn't recommend him to anyone just for the sole fact that he lacks respect for others and obviously thinks very highly of his time and not those who have come to see him.
34 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kevin Kinzinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Jude Medical Plaza, 2141 N Harbor Blvd Ste 35000, Fullerton, CA
Dr. Kevin Kinzinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.