Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin L Kirk has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kevin L Kirk has the following 24 expertise
- Knee Dislocation
- Tailor's Bunion
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Ankle Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Knee Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Diabetic Foot
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Dr. Kevin L Kirk has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 17
I had to have a tendon replaced on my left foot. Slowly I am feeling improvement. I have NEVER been seen or had any other doctor treat me like Dr Kirk has. He is compassionate, very professional, and most of all honest. Everything he had explained to me is EXACTLY what I am experiencing. Couldn't have been referred to a BETTER doctor than DR KEVIN KIRK...
I hurt my ankle during a trampoline accident. I did not see, medical treatment 3 months, thinking it would heel. Dr. Kirk examined my x rays and told me I had a torn Achilles tendon. I had surgery 6 months ago and in that time had physical therapy as well. I am 90% of prior function and incredibly happy to be able to walk normal and even starting to jog. I am not in pain and my scar is minimal. I am entirely happy with the service I received. I highly recommend this physician.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Kevin L Kirk accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Orthopaedic Institute, 400 Concord Plaza Dr Ste 300, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Kevin L Kirk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.