Dr. Kevin Knobel Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Knobel?

Best Doictor Ever!!!

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I think Dr. Knobel is the best doctor I have ever had. He has been my doctor now, for almost twenty years, and I would'nt go to anyone else. He is like an old fashioned doctor--he really listens to you and has a most reassuring bedside manner. He has seen me through a very bad time in my life, dealing with several, very serious health problems and has always been there for me. A 5-Star doctor, if ever there was one!

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Went to him because my regular PCP is cutting down hours. He was very nice, talkative. Answers e-mails. My case is complicated and they don't communicate with each other at Gould unless you bring it up! I am still relatively new to seeing him so the jury is still out. Some of these issues are dragging on forever. We shall see. I was hoping fir an Internist to put all these puzzle pieces together.

I have the best Doctor!

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Where do I start! Dr K. is like your country doctor. He pays attention to what you say, he not only is a great doctor but a friend too.He remembers the small talk conversations about your family or life. That is rare in a doctor. I had to switch insurance companies and went to Kaiser. I cried as if I was leaving an old friend. 2 years later my insurance changed again and he welcomed me back to his practice even though he wasn't accepting new patients. If you aren't going to this doctor its unfortunate,and you would know what I'm talking about if you did. His knowledge in medicine surpasses a lot of MD's I have seen. Thank you Dr Knobel for all the medical advice and support you have given me throughout the years! As a plus he looks like Jerry Seinfeld! He is adorable!!

Posted on August 20th, 2016